Hawrych MD 20% Vitamin C Serum (1 oz/30 ml)
HAWRYCH MD 20% Vitamin C Serum combines proven antioxidants vitamin C, E, A and ferulic acid to maximize the results. It has synergistic effect to enhance protection against UVA/UVB rays preventing premature skin aging and stimulating collagen production and diminishing the signs of aging. It is better than any one antioxidant alone. It neutralizes free radical damage and protects against oxidative stress factors that lead to premature aging, loss of elasticity, and hyperpigmentation. This powerful anti-aging serum delivers brighter, healthier skin with improved tone and glow. It contains concentrated amounts of active ingredients to ensure efficacy. Should be used for at least 4 weeks to see the optimal results.
- PHYSICIAN FORMULATED AND TESTED BY ANDREW HAWRYCH, M.D.
- PARABEN FREE, ALCOHOL FREE, SULFATE FREE, GLUTEN FREE, CRUELTY FREE.
- HAWRYCH MD skin care products are created in a state of the art, FDA registered facility located in Fort Myers, Florida.
Directions For Use
In the morning wash and pat skin dry. Apply a small amount to entire face, neck, and decollete. Allow it to dry. Follow with the moisturizer. L-ascorbioc acid (Vitamin C) can oxidize with time and darken but it still remains effective. High concentration of 20% can cause slight tingling. Always apply broad spectrum sunscreen while using Vitamin C products. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Store in dark, cool place.
1. Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid) is an antioxidant that works by ridding skin of free radicals and protecting it from environmental aggressors like pollution. It has been proven to stimulate the synthesis of collagen which decreases as we age. Vitamin C also helps minimize the appearance of scars, fine lines, and wrinkles.
2. Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate) works to naturally exfoliate dead skin, aiding skin's turnover. Its regular use can lighten the appearance of hyperpigmentation, minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and combat aggravated, ruddy skin tones and improve overall tone and clarity.
3. Vitamin E (Tocophenyl Acetate) is a powerful antioxidant that works to neutralize free radicals and prevent damage. It protects, repairs, soothes and moisturizes the skin.
4. Ferulic Acid is one of the most powerful natural anti-oxidants that increases the skin's photo protective benefits of Vitamins C and E.
5. Hyaluronic Acid can hold 1,000 times its own weight in water which makes it ideal for hydrating and moisturizing the skin. When used in conjunction with Vitamin C, it helps assist in penetrating deeper into the skin's layers.
Aqua (Deionized Water), L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Ethoxydiglycol, Ferulic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Tocophenyl Acetate (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Laureth-23, Hyaluronic Acid, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Essential Oils Blend, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed